choose a smaller marketing agency
Larger does not always equate to better, particularly where client relationships and going above and beyond to get to the heart of your brand are concerned. Whether you’re a small start-up or a large blue chip, choosing a smaller agency to support you with your marketing needs can have many benefits for your business.
Here are our five top reasons why smaller really can be mightier.
- A dedicated team focused on your brand - A smaller marketing agency = fewer clients. This is good news for your business as you’ll be rewarded with a dedicated and personalised service, prioritising the time taken to REALLY get to know your brand and become an extension of your team. There is no better way to deliver meaningful results.
- The ability to be flexible and agile - small and lean is more adept at being flexible and agile, a huge plus point in any campaign, from concept through to delivery. Throughout the journey of a campaign, new insights are uncovered and directions can change; being with a marketing partner who can flex and drive them easily makes for a smoother journey.
- Cost - Smaller agencies have lower overheads, less staff and fewer costs altogether, which means savings can be passed on directly to clients. With more scope for competitive quoting, your marketing budget can go that little bit further too. Now, who doesn’t value that?
- Attention to detail - The devil, as they say, is in the detail. A compact, tighter team, where everyone brings expertise to the table, makes time to consider all the aspects of your campaign, problem-solve and explore new ways to reach your customers.
- Capability for a faster turnaround - with flexibility and agility comes the ability for speed when it’s needed. Even the most drilled strategy and timing plan can change, deadlines move, it’s a fact of life. Can your current agency deliver if the goalposts are changed?
Small and lean is more adept at being flexible and agile, a huge plus point in any campaign, from concept through to delivery.
may’s design retainers
what’s included in a design retainer? Written by Sarah Scott – Tuesday 25th July 2023 Share this post Would you like regular design work on schedule, on point and within budget? You’re unlikely to say no, but you may not have considered a design retainer. Rid your mind of restrictive […]
work experience at may
work experience at a marketing agency Written by Sophie Wonfor – Friday 30th June 2023 Share this post When it was first mentioned that my year 10 group would be embarking on our work experience journeys, in just five months, I was very unsure of what route I should go […]
naming a brand
how to name a brand Written by Sarah Scott – Thursday 11th May 2023 Share this post What’s in a name? Rather a lot, actually. Regardless of the size of the outfit, it’s one of the most critical parts of the branding process. Get it right and it’s a positive […]